YouTube Videographer/Editor – Part Time – Mpect Inc – Johns Creek, GA
Company: Mpect Inc
Address: Johns Creek, GA
Looking for a creative, passionate Video Editor with experience editing YouTube videos and that can also record, film and edit videos. We will be filming informational videos as well Q&A Series. All content will be filmed in a matter of a day or two and then scheduled to be edited and a to be prepped for a month’s content and you communicate via email, text or phone. The times and days are flexible and will likely change weekly.
We are looking for someone with extensive video editing knowledge that also knows how to optimize the number of views and subscribers, as well as monetize the channel. Also, when the channel begins making money, you will receive a percentage.
This is NOT a remote job. You must be local to help develop on-site content.
The ask is to film interviews and b-roll of the host talking and sharing information. Knowledge of capturing good audio for interviews and b-roll is a must. Ideally shot on a camera like the GH5, A7s series or something similar.
Additionally, it’s ideal to be able to edit these videos into social media friendly content. It’s not required but a HUGE plus if you can also edit these pieces for posting. Premiere or Final Cut experience would be ideal.
This person has experience as a Video/film editor, videographer, motion graphics designer with multi-tasking skills and a desire to stay up to date with the latest tech advances. You are an organized, creative and detail-oriented individual who wants to make a difference in people’s lives and develop your portfolio.
- Responsible for shooting video that will resonate with our audience, and drive a high level of engagement and sharing
- Manage and edit all technical aspects of video recording for bi-weekly YouTube episodes
- Edit, produce and upload high-quality, professional video on schedule in Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro
- Work both on and off-site
- Take raw video and scripts or briefs and assemble finished products to the creative team’s specifications
- Add graphics and other special effects to videos if needed
- MUST BE LOCAL.
- Experience shooting video and photographs of all types, including for social media
- Expertise with a variety of cameras, mics, lighting, sound and other necessary equipment
- Working knowledge of editing software such as Final Cut Pro, Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, Motion Graphics, Photoshop & Presenter
- Deep understanding of the video ecosystem, distribution, competition and trends
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate
- Must have a valid driver’s license and pass a background check.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Text Animation
- Royalty Free Music
- Sound FX
- Motion graphics
- Can create openers and closers
- Preferred : Someone who speaks Hindi
We will ask for a test edit as an evaluation.
To apply please submit:
- Cover letter with a link to a comprehensive online portfolio which shows the scope of your capabilities
- Submit your portfolio – Youtube, Vimeo, or website link
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $8.00 to $10.00 /hour
- Video Editing, videography, production: 3 years (Required)
- Johns Creek, GA (Required)
- English &Hindi (Preferred)