Videographer & Editor – NastyTrax Music LLC – Atlanta, GA
Company: NastyTrax Music LLC
Location: Atlanta, GA
NastyTrax Music LLC
We are looking to add a creative videographer and editor to our growing team. This position will be working directly with the company owner/founder to capture and edit vlog style content pieces. You will be required to travel up to one week out of the month (all expenses reimbursed). Must be located in the Atlanta-metro area, and will work to create, edit, publish, and optimize video content with the ultimate goal of sharing with a general audience. A background in music or experience working in the music industry is recommended.
- Responsible for shooting and editing video content from live events, daily vlogs, lifestyle, etc.
- Understanding of social media content and platforms like Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, etc.
- Ability to re-purpose existing content and create new. Creates, edits and manages a full range of content.
- Will need to be available to travel domestic and international for up to one (1) week out of the month.
- Demonstrates results for the application of innovative and creative approaches to drive audience loyalty.
- Ability to think and act digitally, generating engaging, compelling and timely content that will result in an increase of our digital footprint and ultimately in a growing audience and market share.
- Can capture and deliver content on a deadline and on-the-go during travel.
- Has an understanding of the difference between contextual content subjects – entertainment, informational/educational, lifestyle, etc.
- Adapts and creates content for multiple social media platforms.
- Identifies with pop culture and music industry stories with knowledge of how to contextualize for various digital media platforms (website, mobile apps, newsletters, and social media)
- Communicate with a small in-house team to help brainstorm creative ideas for digital marketing.
- Experiment with new formats for social media content creation
- Multitask with several projects at once
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and/or Final Cut Pro
- 3 years’ progressive experience in digital media content
- Music industry experience recommended
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Candidate must be flexible and willing to work varied schedules, including weekends and holidays
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in managing and posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other Social Media Platforms
- Experience in Media; Broadcast environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and juggle competing priorities
- Ensure flawless execution
- Proven knowledge and strong tactical training/skills
- Strong organizational and social skills
- Audience growth oriented
- Staying current on pop culture and music industry news
- Sound analysis and creativity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; effectively communicates information and ideas in written and video format
- Experience working in team environments
- Strong project management skills; ability to multi-task
- High energy, self-motivated professional
- Innovative and creative storytelling
- Must be willing to commute and work from office in Atlanta, GA at least once a week
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, edit, reach and sit for up to (8) hours
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $0.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Video Production: 2 years (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 2 years (Preferred)