Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Type: W-2, full-time, salary
Sellchology is a cutting edge motivational and sales training company that delivers educational content all over the world. We specialize in serving the automotive industry. Our training content is delivered in person at client sites, at sales and management seminars and via keynote speaking engagements at industry conferences.
We are looking for a well-rounded individual to manage and execute the entire production process for video and audio content. This role is part director, part producer, part videographer, part sound technician, part photographer and part editor. You will be responsible for the complete production cycle of digital content to be published on a variety of platforms. A typical month will consist of traveling to various sites to film content and working as part of a team and then working from home to edit and publish the final segments.
- Assist the team in transforming an idea into deliverable digital content
- Manage and execute the entire filming and editing process to create final video/audio cuts
- Under the direction of team members, produce and edit content updates for our virtual learning platform www.SellchologyUniversity.com
- Create the requested types and variety of content: marketing, educational, reels, etc.
- Produce engaging video/audio content suitable for different platforms, such as social media, online learning programs, podcasts, etc.
- While filming on location, provide the necessary direction to the speaker or any others to be featured in videos in order to capture the desired moments/content
- Setup, operate and break down all video, lighting, sound or other equipment at designated filming locations: studio, client sites and events
- Effectively communicate with the rest of the team on the progress of all assigned projects
- Upload or publish digital content as directed on our website, social media platforms or our internal learning platform
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- A good understanding of creating videos for digital platforms and storytelling for social media
- Creativity to produce the desired content that matches the company’s vision and marketing message
- Ability to manage and execute the entire cycle of a filming project, from idea to finish
- Knowledge of video production and post-production methods, techniques and equipment
- Must be able to show a portfolio of previous work
- Basic skills with video editing software (Adobe, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, etc.)
- Basic skills with sound editing software
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects under minimal supervision
- Ability to plan own daily work schedule and manage time effectively
- Ability to drive to filming locations in Georgia or nearby states (must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license)
- Ability to do out of state and international travel (will vary between 10-40% monthly)
- Physical ability to lift, carry, set up and operate the necessary equipment (video, lighting, sound, photography)
- Must own the basic video and photography equipment
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Having a suitable home office environment for telecommuting work
Formal training or degree in a related field (videography, film production, digital editing, visual communications). Significant demonstrated professional experience without the degree will be considered.
At least 2 years of experience in the field of video production.
- Annual salary of $35,000 – $40,000 based on experience
- Work from home about 50-70% of a typical month
- Flex time (ability to establish start and end time of work days when working from home)
- 401(k) retirement plan (employer contributes 4% of earned income)
- All overnight travel expenses are covered (e.g., flights, hotel, food)
- 8 paid holidays per year
- 10 days of paid time off annually
TO APPLY: Send an email to [email protected] with the following info:
- Send a 2-minute video explaining your interest and how your skills match the position
- Include resume and a link to your website/portfolio/reel showcasing your experience and style
Referral fee: We will pay a $500 referral fee to anyone who recommends an applicant and the applicant gets hired (fee will be payable 2 weeks after the start date).