Videographer and Editor – Advanced Plastic Surgery Solutions – Johns Creek, GA
Company: Advanced Plastic Surgery Solutions
Location: Johns Creek, GA
Advanced Plastic Surgery Solutions
Advanced Plastic Surgery Solutions is a prestigious plastic surgery practice and surgery center, specializing in the latest techniques for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Our team of dedicated and compassionate staff are highly trained to provide a superior level of service.
We are looking for a dynamic Videographer who is looking to take their career to the next level. The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing, social media and preferably have a cosmetics medical/clinical environment background.
As the Videographer you will need to have the ability to videotape and edit(s) program material for our practice. Receives specific instructions from management. The videographer will be required to maintain a flexible work schedule in order to accommodate the videotaping schedule.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a variety of video projects, leading the charge to create new videos and update existing videos while meeting deadlines*
- Videotapes program material for production using video camera equipment; makes technical decisions regarding such elements as appropriate lighting, shooting angle and placement and type of microphone; receives explicit instructions regarding assignment.
- Edits and assembles final visual/audio program material; ensures consistency and relevancy to production; monitors technical quality of end product.
- Tests all equipment to determine technical quality of recording, audio and lighting apparatus prior to operation in the field.
- Oversees the security, operation and maintenance of equipment utilized in shooting and editing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of television broadcasting rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of field production techniques and standards.
- Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
Applicants should include:
- Cover Letter giving overview of experience
- Please include link to design and/or video portfolio(s) when applying.
- Must be able to work dayshift between 7am-3:30pm and able to start immediately.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Radio/TV, Film, Fine Arts or related area AND one year experience operating video cameras and editing equipment; OR, Five years’ experience operating video cameras and editing equipment; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
Our Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Videographer: 1 year (Required)
- Video Production: 1 year (Required)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Company’s Facebook page: