At RESICAP, our Video Production & Photography Specialist will be pivotal to our company’s voice and branding. As a member of our high-performing marketing team, you will be the expert in video pre-production, production and post-production, as well as creating unique audio, visual and graphic content. This position will produce and edit high quality and engaging videos and photos to drive internal communication and updates as well as external branding and recruiting efforts.
You will work with the Marketing team to help strategize and polish your content, but you will be responsible for driving the end-to-end video production process. You will need to have a strong understanding of video processes, from planning and scoping to writing, storyboarding, filming, editing, and executing videos.
The ideal candidate will be an independent self-starter able to generate story ideas, plan video shoots, conduct interviews, shoot, edit, and publish.
The Responsibilities: :
- Create and develop internal multimedia (audio/video) content for company announcements, award recognitions, renovation and maintenance videos, and other marketing videos.
- Create and develop external content, including video and photography, for building brand awareness, assisting with recruiting efforts, publishing customer stories and testimonials, and promoting company project successes.
- Work with Marketing team to support the creative direction of video, animation, and photography, adhering to visual brand standards
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/SFX, media management, and archiving project media
- Establish audio/video guidelines and media library for the internal team
- Occasionally visit the field to photograph and video off-site projects
The R:equirements: :
- Bachelor’s degree in video production, film, photography, visual or fine arts, etc.
- 2+ years experience with video, photographic and sound production (cameras, lights, microphones, audio recorders, etc.)
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Experience with photography and post-editing stills in Lightroom
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, with ability to communicate effectively and professionally with stakeholders at all levels, including 1-on-1 interviewing
- Ability to effectively tell a story visually
- Ability to self-manage and film independently in a fast-paced environment
- Most work will be at the corporate Atlanta office, but some travel may be required.
A portfolio of video work will be requested.