Video Motion Graphics Producer, The Brand Studio – Cox Communications – Atlanta, GA
Company: Cox Communications
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Video/Motion Graphics Producer is a digital artist that creates stunning, impactful moving elements of digital storytelling. Their canvas is the computer screen and will work on various digital platforms from handheld electronic devices, to smartphones, television, movies and the web. The Video and Motions Graphics Artist creates motion graphics used in multimedia campaigns, eLearning platforms, promotional products, computer graphics, and technical illustrations.
This role will work within The Brand Studio to develop visually stunning motion designs with a high level of technical and creative craft. It will be the driving force behind concepting, designing, editing motion graphics and videos for use in a variety of mediums and platforms. The ideal person will be a creative, conceptual, and innovative individual with a versatile, collaborative approach to the creative process. In addition, the candidate must be self-motivated, driven, and willing to be challenged. The candidate should also be able to effectively juggle multiple internal projects at the same time.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Provide motion design work to be included in videos
- Edit & animate videos from start to finish
- Work with producers to create visual approaches for videos and other motion mediums
- Create templates for video series using on brand style guides
- Design and animate charts and maps
- Develop and design style frames
- Help with visual research and mentor other motion designers within The Brand Studio
- Support other art directors and graphic designers in team projects at The Brand Studio
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Work efficiently to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced editor and motion designer
- Understands video workflow and production specifications
- 5+ years relevant motion graphic design experience in an agency, consultancy, development studio, or comparable company
- Experienced storyteller
- Must have advanced proficiency in 2D & 3D motion, animation, ideation, storyboarding, shooting and post and all related production workflows, including 2D graphic design and 3D modeling experience
- Must be skilled with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere
- Must be proficient with Cinema 4D with Octane Render, modeling programs to render Cox devices and other objects within a 3D space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience as camera operator and photographer
- Must be well-versed in searching soundtracks and editing audio
- Ability to pay close attention to detail while multitasking
- Is self-motivated with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Open to new ways of working that lead the industry forward
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We’re dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.