Streaming Technician Apprentice – Atlanta, GA
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Streaming Technician Apprentice position is designed for a recent graduate or similar candidate with experience in live TV and streaming production.
- Support our Tech Managers in creating live and quick-turnaround video content at special events for international broadcast, social media, and streaming platforms for WarnerMedia brands.
- Learn to provide technical solutions for production workflows in a variety of traditional broadcast, emerging technology, and modular systems at WarnerMedia facilities and on location in the field.
- Act as an operator in a variety of roles including but not limited to Technical Director, Streaming Technician, Videographer, and Media Manager.
- Major Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Technical Production: Support technical prep, production, and wrap for projects, and act as an operator as necessary on show days.
- Technical Solutions: Collaborate with Tech Managers to offer options and design equipment packages and workflows for specific projects, including sports, e-sports, red carpet shows, and corporate presentations.
- Research, assemble, and support equipment and software. Emerging Media Technology
- Testing: Research new equipment, software, and production techniques; test these as they are requested by the brands; execute content production with these tools and provide feedback for process improvement and purchasing decisions.
- College degree in Video Production, Broadcasting, Media, or a related field.
- 1-2 years video production experience, and a general understanding of video engineering, television production, social media platforms, Adobe post-production software, and current computer technology.
- Professional: able to remain calm and professional when working with a variety of personalities in a high-pressure environment.
- Adaptable: willing and able to learn old and new technology and approaches to work on a constant basis.
- Tech-and-media-savvy: knowledgeable and enthusiastic about technology and media.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.