Social Media Coordinator and Videographer – OTR Capital – Roswell, GA
Company: OTR Capital
Location: Roswell, GA
OTR has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” 4 years in a row by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
The Social Media Coordinator & Videographer will assist with social media strategy, video creations, and editorial needs across digital engagement channels. This is a varied role that includes pre-production, production, post-production and social media management. You will also be responsible for content development including writing, editing and video support.
What we look for:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative team player
- Willingness to be flexible and provide support when necessary
- Pre-production – Brainstorm and collaborate with team for content ideas.
- Production – Manage scheduling, script writing, camera operation, lighting, and audio.
- Post-production – Edit videos (visual and audio) into long lengths, short lengths, snippets, images, gifs, memes, and other useable content that will be distributed across all social media platforms.
- Distribution – Create and post content across social media channels
- Create and edit original videos featuring stories for OTR Capital, as well as the brands within the Rhino Family network, using creative storytelling and editing.
- Capture interview, b-roll, and short form video content, as well as basic photo needs, both in the office and at events.
- Produce error-free video content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Understand the ins and outs of making video content for social platforms (sequence settings, keyframing, captioning graphics)
Social Media Coordinator: (50%)
- Contribute to daily posts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to build brand awareness and drive sales
- Develop content calendar strategy and planning for the brand across all social media platforms for executive review
- Lead day-to-day execution of social media posts and maintain the social media calendar
- Identify strategic opportunities for innovation on social channels and able to react to business or industry changes/or trends.
- Track emerging media, content trends and industry developments
- Consistently brainstorm creative, and collaborate with internal teams to create forward-thinking social media content ideas to highlight the company’s brand and maximize revenue opportunities
- Proactively monitor social media from a client perspective and respond to customer service inquiries and keep track of influencers
PLEASE NOTE: You will be asked for a demo reel or portfolio, and you may be asked to create small content as a trial.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in video production/video editing. Facebook, IGTV and YouTube experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, written communication, and strong attention to detail are a must
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite focusing on Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Media Encoder (some graphic design experience is a plus)
- Familiarity with video metrics across all social media platforms
- Experience working in an extremely fast paced and hands-on environment while juggling multiple projects at once
- Written and oral proficiency in Spanish (Not required, but a plus)
About OTR Capital:
OTR Capital, LLC is a factoring company dedicated to offering timely, working capital solutions to companies looking to maintain positive cash flow while growing their business. We believe that providing a fun culture and the opportunity for growth creates an energetic and happy employee base, which in turn creates a positive experience for our clients. Our culture is unique and innovative, where we promote from within and believe in performance-based advancements.
OTR provides a competitive, comprehensive compensation package for our full-time employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ AD&D Insurance, Short-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance, Paid Family Leave, Employee Assistance Programs
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 3 sick days, 7 paid holidays
- Company Paid Fitness Membership
OTR Mission and Values:
OTR’s mission is to create exceptional value for our clients by providing industry leading financing and back office solutions delivered through a blend of outstanding customer service and tech-driven efficiencies, while maintaining a culture that provides the opportunity for employees to achieve greatness.
BE PASSIONATE Conquering the day with energy and heart.
BE INNOVATIVE Always finding new ways to improve our services and technologies
BE LIMITLESS Dedicated to the growth of ourselves, the company, and our clients
BE AGILE Willing and eager to accept new challenges
BE ESSENTIAL Committed to being a strategic partner
OTR Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer