Production Assistant – Turner – Atlanta, GA
Location: Atlanta, GA
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented
storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN,
DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises.
At Turner Classic Movies, we share and celebrate the entire spectrum of cinema with movie lovers like us-selecting and presenting the best films of all genres and eras, airing them uncut and commercial free in their original format, and delivering host introductions and other special presentations that help viewers to understand why these movies are so important. With exciting and varied programming, destination events like the TCM Classic Film Festival, fan clubs and wine clubs, and a wide range of content-rich digital platforms and apps, TCM is the perfect place for all film fans to gather and share.
Temporary Production Assistant role.
- Maintaining tape media library, adding metadata to MediaSilo, project set-up/screeners for Brand Creative & Original Productions and general post support. Help producing trailers for air, coordinating with scheduling and graphics.
- Help producing monthly interstitials (aka Postings, LFG), coordinating with scheduling and graphics (25-30/month), includes writing tags and producing endpages.
- Assisting with tracking edit & audio time, and scheduling. Well organized and a strong multitasker.
- Past Internships in Television and or Film.
- Basic familiarity with the Abobe Creative Suite + working knowledge in Premiere.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.