Location: Tucker, GA
Who we are:
PureRED is a leading strategic partner for retailers and consumer brands in digital content creation and management. We build creative experiences and digital content that builds brands by placing contextually relevant moments in the consumer’s hands at the right place and at the perfect time. Today, our 500+ tireless experts create, manage and distribute digital content and experiences at a ferocious pace for 14 of the top 25 retailers and consumer brands.
Our PureRED culture is one of passion, creativity and a drive to be better every day and in every situation for every one of our clients. From our core values to our red walls, at every one of our offices, the people within are driven to be better, to work harder and to deliver the very best marketing result for our clients. It’s the PureRED way. It has been that way for the last 51 years and will be for the next 51 years to come.”
Who You’ll Work with:
The Producer will report to the SVP Photography and Video, to manage and produce the various projects and personnel that come together in creating multi media campaigns and video content. The producer is the lead on all project elements and phases, from project inception to completion. As Producer you are responsible for taking the lead and managing video projects from concept to completion. Responsible for maintaining the high-level production value our clients demand and have come to expect. As a producer, you think two steps ahead, know every detail of any given project you manage, and stay calm under pressure. You are an expert creative problem solver who strives to find solutions, all while managing both the internal and client teams’ expectations. You will curate and assemble great teams of outside supplier and internal team members (directors/filmmakers, experiential companies, animators, editors, composers, photographers, and the like). This position ensures the output for all video projects matches the respective creative and brand vision for each and is delivered at the highest quality standards.
Should be highly organized with substantial production experience across multiple platforms.
Must have agency production company experience and can produce any type of video from broadcast to YouTube campaigns to micro content for social channels and platforms.
The main focus will be on still photography and video content for several media.
Will need to be able to create a statement of work, manage budgets, review and suggest changes to agency/production company budgets, create and manage schedules and handle talent contracts, yet be a storyteller at heart.
A positive attitude, a strong passion, and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment are crucial. The Producer needs to have agency experience but also be comfortable working in a corporate setting.
- Develop positive relationships with creative teams, account teams, all production teams/vendors.
- Collaborate with creative teams from the earliest conceptual stage and in-house production team of production managers, designers, editors, graphic artists, copy writers, and executive producers to concept, plan, and execute your production
- to ensure the most innovative creative and production are employed.
- Contribute to the strategic vision and have ownership of the final product’s quality.
- Be passionate about delivering the best creative on time and on (or under) budget.
- Source and evaluate quality vendors to ensure creative and production are supported by the best resources and the latest technological developments and techniques.
- Bid and negotiate with vendors for all aspects of production, editorial, post, and music.
- Have basic knowledge of AICP, AICE, SAG, and AFTRA.
- Integrate with other producers (as needed) on events, physical builds, CGI, and digital and be knowledgeable about all mediums.
- Provide clear communication of project statuses (milestones, financial performance, etc.) to internal teams and any third-party vendors.
- Work with account teams to determine video needs, creating video concepts and proposals, and presenting video concepts to the account teams and clients
- Responsible for hiring and managing vendors needed for production
- Determine the project risk on an ongoing basis and escalate issues as needed.
- Monitor out-of-scope requests and initiate additional estimates and approvals.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and planning skills.
- Experience in digital video/photography execution and composition
- Proactive approach to responsibilities and creative problem-solving.
- Research content as needed. Conduct pre-interviews with talent matter experts, executives, or other talent as needed
- Excellent production management skills, often for multiple production schedules with competing deadlines
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge.
- Ability to travel and attend video/production shoots on locations when required
- Responsible for conceptualizing, planning, developing, prioritizing, and implementing a video production schedule, including call sheets, scheduling talent and crew, finding locations, and managing the budget
- Ability to work well independently but know when to escalate
- Maintain departmental workflow processes and standard operating procedures
- Review footage, review editing to adhere to brand standards and to meet content- and time-constraints
- Work closely with your Director of Photography to ensure lighting, framing, and camera movement is in line with the story you are telling
- Understanding of digital video asset technical specifications and best practices
- Exceptional understanding of video production, best practices, and best-in-class partners.
- Experience with cost consultants is required
- Experience with interactive/digital projects is preferred
- Collaboration with writing script, concepts, and treatments
- 8+ years of relevant experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- BS or BA with a major course of study in Media/Photography/Video Production
- Minimum six years production experience at an agency, production house
- Proficient with MAC, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and some on Apple Final Cut Studio
- Developing knowledge of today’s top digital cinema cameras
- Learning or worked as asst. to Director of Photography DOP
- Developing knowledge of EFP lighting techniques
- Working knowledge of digital still photography
Required Experience [Read more]