Producer, Cinematographer, Editor – DTN Network TV – Atlanta, GA
Company: DTN Network TV
Location: Atlanta, GA
DTN Network TV
We are looking for a Cinematographer to join our team on a probationary timeframe. Cinematographer will lead on video acquisition – film current shows, interviews and events. In this role you will work closely with our Director of Production and other creatives to come up with a consistent look and feel for all video projects and implement that look to all in house videographers and freelancers.
To be highly considered for this role, you should be a storyteller at heart with experience shooting documentaries, a reel showing cinematography and camera operation, post-production and editing proficiency, and able to execute scripted and unscripted content.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Digital Content team to produce episodic features to enter this season
- Arrange for lighting all sets for interviews
- Handle green screen shoots
- Informed on current trends for current and new technology that can help us acquire better images
- Responsible for maintaining, building, organizing all video inventory
Characteristics / Qualifications
- 5+ years as Cinematographer/Director of Photography highly preferred
- Ability to shoot creatively in dynamic unplanned scenarios
- Be extremely organized and able to shoot for multiple storylines simultaneously
- Ability to build various camera rigs
- Experience shooting off shoulder
- Mastery of camera movement tools
- Ability to execute a one-man-band shoots including lighting and audio
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
- Ability to learn and flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
If you are a highly motivated professional who has a passion thriving in a fast-paced environment that is also eager to help shape the future of TV with a true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences this is the opportunity to make a difference in our industry. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic team, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team by enjoying working hard and celebrating hard!
DTN TV is a leading media and entertainment network that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences as a consumer brand. This Network will “Go-Live” on Friday, January 31st, 2020 in more than 100 million homes globally.
So, If CREATIVITY is KEY- We Want You!!! Send resume and contact info to [email protected] dancetalknetwork.tv or call 701.40 DTNTV (38688). SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $500.00 to $1,000.00 /month
- 2 months or less
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
- 1 – 3 months
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative