The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Monday, September 28th, 2020
Company: DTN Network TV
Address: Atlanta, GA
DTN Network TV
Office Editorial Administrator Intern
Are you energized by setting goals and achieving them? If so, we are looking for someone just like you with initiative and accountability. We are committed to innovation, forward-thinking, and growth, and the Office Editorial Administrator is a key member of the team that will achieve these initiatives.
Reporting to the Executive Administrator, the Office Administrator will serve as the “anchor” of the business office. Their helpful attitude and genuine interest will generate the important first impression of DTNTV.
A relationship builder and versatile communicator who is excellence driven, focused on solutions and is passionate about high-quality outcomes. This Administrator is a seasoned strategist, creative thinker, organized collaborator and storyteller. Understanding the value of communications, this team member effectively tells the overarching story in a compelling way that drives engagement & awareness.
He/She must have knowledge or learn our “Project” platform (Zoho) thoroughly.
· Being an organized self-starter with the ability to work autonomously, take initiative, and follow-through
· Possessing advanced computer and software capabilities, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Taking initiative and possessing excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills to ensure solutions and interactions are consistent with organization objectives
· Working on multiple projects with short term goals and establish priorities
· Demonstrating expertise in project setup and coordination, and office management/administrative duties, including telephone and front desk
· Maintaining strong customer service skills; exhibiting exceptional interpersonal skills and judgment under stress and deadlines
· Managing numerous requests/deliverables simultaneously with the expectation of multiple and changing priorities
· Maintaining organization in a very fluid environment
· Embodying a high level of integrity, strong work ethic, good judgement and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrating a can-do attitude; being a proactive problem solver
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Creativity: You will need to create original work and develop ideas around your chosen themes.
· Determination: Some assignments can take a long time to finish, or your editor may turn it around for many, many revisions.
· Persuasion: The EA will need to know how to write persuasively and in some cases, defend their creative choices.
· Social Perceptiveness: The EA will need to ensure their work is relevant and modern and understand how people will react to their writing.
· Writing Skills: The EA will need to write well: with proper tone, feeling, sentence structure and emotion. Grammar counts!
DTNTV is a reality television network and platform for artistic expression in its entirety. It is our mission to portray the human experiences of professional artists through the authentic documentation and the filming of competitions, performances, and real-life “behind-the scenes” content. We essentially aim to provide the creative arts a television platform parallel to those serving the culinary and athletics industry.
Through this innovative platform, we highlight individualism and the transformative nature of a performing or creative arts career on artists’ lives and relationships. DTN’s own artistic goal is to convey relatability and empathy through powerful depictions of what it means to truly be an artist.
DTN’s marketing content will reach more than 100-million screens worldwide every day. Our OTT platform will be available in the US and 36 other countries.
This in- office position will include 25-30 hours per week; Monday- Friday 10am to 5pm, Pay rate is $1000.00 monthly through probationary period. Office is located downtown Atlanta. (You must be local)
So, If CREATIVITY is KEY- We Want You!!! Send resume and contact info to [email protected] dtntv.network. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY www.dtntv.network
Job Type: Contract
Pay: Up to $1,000.00 per month
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Human Resources Duties: