At Entertainment Partners, we help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world while fostering a work environment with the nimbleness of a start-up but the stability of a blue chip. EP is poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so….
We are looking for Overnight Casting Assistant. This an entry level position whose primary job is to support Casting Directors from multiple regions with all aspects of their casting responsibilities during overnight hours. The Casting Assistant will be trained & is required to learn all aspects of casting & prepare to enter the role of a Casting Director.
- Telephones – respond quickly to client’s needs: take messages, information for new business calls, roll phones, etc.
- Acquire knowledge of all office systems: including but not limited to phones, computers, office machines, etc.
- Communicate accurate show details to talent and check talent availability as required
- Support Team members by: contacting talent with changes, checking background availability, booking replacements or additions on casting orders, calling out details or making call time changes, distributing skins, etc.
- Production paperwork – research show files as needed, gain healthy knowledge of callsheets and schedules to use as tools.
- Accurately report attendance and/or behavioral or client service issues
- Participate in Team Huddles/Staff Meetings when applicable and produce weekly status reports.
- Observe and learn all aspects of casting in preparation of becoming a Casting Director.
- Cast projects as assigned under supervision of a Casting Director.
- Attend Production Meetings, set visits, and make deliveries and pick-ups as needed.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Must have reliable independent transportation.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Able to work Monday through Friday; 10PM to 7AM
- General knowledge of the Entertainment Industry. Casting Experience preferred.
- Excellent Client service / conscientious, cooperative team member, ability to work with and through many different personalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative problem-solver and trouble-shooter.
- Detail-oriented; able to make and follow a plan to keep track of things and following up to ensure completion and produce high-quality output and decisions.
- Task-focused, Independent, analytical, critical, and creative thinker
- Ability to multi task and work in a high stress and quicker-than-average office environment
- Self-starter with a positive attitude. Able to put focus on operational efficiencies: able to identify what needs to be done and how it can be done quickly without losing quality.
- Supporter of company procedures and values. Eager to do all that the job requires, while being thorough, and accurate with details.
- Must work flexible hours with no restrictions (overtime will be required)