Freelance Videographer (Camera Operator) Gigs – DRC Video Productions – Atlanta, GA
Company: DRC Video Productions
Address: Atlanta, GA
DRC Video Productions
You will be travelling to dance competitions, shooting videos of each dance routine. In doing so, you will need to:
- Operate the camera, capturing each routine throughout the competition
- Set up, test, and re-pack all audio and video equipment
- Troubleshoot any technical issues
- Upload and validate data
- Be accessible by phone for pre-event video meetings
- Provide additional support when needed
- You are responsible for the quality of your product
Position Dates: Various weekends from now until June (Excluding Easter Weekend) Thurs. or Fri. – Sun.
Position Location: In and/or around the Atlanta area
- 1 year of experience capturing and editing videos required (dance, sports, concerts or theater preferred)
- University or college degree required
- Valid driver’s license and comfortable driving to events
- Able to work long days
- Available to leave for events on Thursdays or Fridays and return on Sundays or Mondays between January – end of June 2020
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Application Instructions: To apply please send us a copy of your resume and samples of your Video work.
DanceBUG is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you require an accommodation to submit your application, please contact us. Only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.