Film Editor – The Retrofit Source – Atlanta, GA
Company: The Retrofit Source
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Retrofit Source
The Retrofit Source, LLC (TRS) is the leading designer, marketer, distributor, and e-commerce retailer in branded performance automotive aftermarket lighting solutions. We are in need of a talented and energetic video editor that is all about quality and detail.
As the TRS video editor, your purpose would be to capture the vision of TRS by editing different types of film captured in our studio or on location, assembling footage, and meeting deadlines. You should demonstrate excellent time management skills, the ability to turn a vision into reality and be highly artistic. You will work alongside our videographers and CMO to ensure the best quality possible.
· Working alongside the CMO and Marketing team to grasp the vision of TRS and communicate it into compelling video content to show our audiences.
· Visiting locations during filming when necessary.
· Reviewing footage and selecting scenes according to the vision of TRS.
· Trimming segments of footage.
· Making revisions as per the request of the CMO or Production Manager.
· Bachelor of Arts in film or media related. (Preferred)
· Experience editing in Premier preferred.
· The ability to assist in film making if necessary.
· Previous industry experience
· Strong knowledge of editing tools, techniques, and software.
· Must be familiar with photo and video camera equipment.
· Critical and analytical skills.
· Great patience and concentration
· Organizational and time management skills.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO UPON REQUEST!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Videographer: 2 years (Required)
- Premiere: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Other forms
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment