Summary: We are currently seeking a Digital Production Assistant to help coordinate the day to day production of high quality video and digital content for all The Art Institute campus locations.
Incumbent must assure that The Arts Institutes International, LLC philosophy: quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; sound economic principles; and environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion – is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Key Job Elements:
- Work directly for the Assoc. Producer and Producer to complete tasks as assigned
- Prepare production schedule for the internal team; Make sure that production is running according to the schedule
- Assist and prep all material needed for projects
- Meticulously track and reconcile expenses after every project
- Tests, cleans, maintains and coordinates repair of camera equipment
- Help with a variety of production-related elements, including building props and set designs, labeling, and organizing costumes
- Assist with administrative duties, including running errands or managing office work
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running during filming
- Help prepare the set with lights, props and other necessary production equipment
- Assist other crew members on set
- Other duties as assigned
Reports To: Digital Content Producer– Education Instructional
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, communications or related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in audio and video production
- Understanding of a production setting and use of digital media
- Knowledge of and experience with social media
- Knowledge of Video Editing – Premier Pro / Avid / Final Cut Pro / Adobe AfterEffects / Live Streaming (preferred, not required)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organization and time management
- Organization, you possess high attention to detail
- Problem-solving, especially during unexpected situations.
- Being proactive and taking on new challenges as needed.
- Working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Be able to produce constantly creative edits mostly from scripts provided.
- Ability to interact as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet goals and deadlines.
- Ability to work under tight guidelines and schedules.
- Able to lift 20 pounds.