Creative Intern – Video Editor – High Road Craft Ice Cream – Marietta, GA
High Road job in Marietta, GA
We are storytellers. You are a video or film production student who can help mold the stories we tell. We’re looking for someone who has some experience in video editing and is up for a challenge outside the norms of video production.
You should also like ice cream. You should SERIOUSLY like ice cream.
- Work with the Executive Creative Director and the Marketing team to edit and deliver a VLOG series, The Daily.
- Create and edit transcripts and captions for each episode.
- Participate in filming as necessary using a mix of cameras including DSLRs and GoPros.
- Perform video editing on other projects as time allows.
- Our ECP has almost 30 years of experience in video production and post-production. We expect you to ask a lot of questions over the course of your internship and learn as much as you can to take with you forward in your career.
- Understand that the editing tool doesn’t make you a better editor. A good storyteller can cut on any editing system.
- Some experience in a video editing tool like Adobe Premiere Pro is helpful. Not completely required, but if you have a head start in a non-linear editing tool, we can get you up to speed even faster.
- Some experience using DLSR cameras is a plus, but not required.
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...