COVID-19 Compliance Officer – Studio Health and Safety Solutions – Atlanta, GA
Company: Studio Health and Safety Solutions
Location: Atlanta, GA
Studio Health and Safety Solutions
We want to get to know you! Please include Cover Letter and Resume with your submission. In your cover letter, please let us know what makes you uniquely qualified, any relevant experience, and anything else you would like to share about yourself. We read each cover letter- make it personal!
Please include a cover letter as part of your resume upload.
Studio Health and Safety Solutions specializes in health risk assessment and solution implementation for Film, TV, and Entertainment venues in the state of Georgia.
The ideal COVID-19 Compliance Officer has a background in healthcare. Experience as a Paramedic, Firefighter, EMT, Ex-Military, or Police is a plus. Compliance Officers should feel comfortable having a position of authority and communicating with heads of department such as a First Assistant Director, Unit Production Manager, as well as crew in general.
A friendly demeanor under stress is a must, as each Compliance Officer will represent the image of Studio Health & Safety Solutions. All compliance officers must be able to communicate effectively and work within a constantly changing environment.
A typical day on a film set is 10-12 hours. Film productions can run from one week, to three months or more depending on the size production. Responsibilities of the COVID-19 Compliance Officer will commence as early as set construction.
These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Implementing our solutions on a film production or entertainment venue for the duration of the production / event
– Communication with production / venue
– Temperature checks
– Routine symptom screenings of crew
– PPE distribution
– Compliance enforcement
– Social Distance monitoring
– Incident Reports
All compliance officers will be required to report in to a weekly, online compliance officer meeting and address any issues or on-site concerns with the Director of Compliance.
All compliance officers will report to a specialized certification course before their duties commence.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $30.00 per hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Healthcare: 4 years (Required)
- Military: 4 years (Preferred)
- Firefighting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paramedic: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Atlanta, GA (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment