Content Creator – Greenlight – Atlanta, GA
Location: Atlanta, GA
Greenlight makes a debit card for kids and a handy mobile app that empowers parents with convenient controls to safely manage family finances while creating teachable moments around earning, spending, saving and giving.
We’re looking for a Content Producer to capture photo, video and sound to create a variety of assets across Greenlight’s marketing programs. These could include promotional photos for social media, explainer films, interviews, b-roll, podcast episodes, etc.
The right candidate knows his/her way around a camera, has proficient knowledge of best editing software around, can generate motion graphics and isn’t afraid of a deadline or two.
- Capture and edit photos, videos and audio files for a variety of digital channels
- Collaborate with the Creative team to deliver storyboards and creative production timelines for the projects you’re briefed on
- Develop motion graphics for short animations, open/end cards and supers
- Serve as internal video and photography expert, proactively seeking out and keeping a pulse on trends, new technology and best practices across the industry
- Participate in creative brainstorms and contribute creatively outside of content production
- Passionate about creating purpose-driven, impactful stories
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting, ready to manage projects from start to finish and willing to teach yourself new things to get the job done
- Able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Organized, accountable, and action-oriented
- Able to work both independently and as a collaborator on a team
- Well networked and have strong relationships with videographers, photographers, studios, talent agents, prop houses, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in photo and video production
- Expert knowledge of Asana (or another software you prefer) to manage the delivery of creative outputs
- Familiarity with project management best practices and methods
- Knowledge of creative production techniques, completion timelines and ballpark costs for external or vendor support
- Preferred experience at an agency or creative department at high-growth companies
What we’re building:
Greenlight helps parents raise financially-smart kids with a debit card for kids that parents manage by app. The new way for parents to give money and pay allowances to their children, Greenlight is safer, easier, and more flexible than using cash. Parents can choose the exact stores where their kids can spend and how much money they can spend. With these safeguards and supervision, kids learn to make their own financial decisions. Parents can encourage saving by setting an interest rate-paid by the parent-that is well-above any they would find at a bank. Kids learn about compound interest from seeing their own savings grow meaningfully. To-date, kids have saved over $10M with Greenlight.
Who we are:
Picked from over 4000 companies for CB Insights’ Fintech 250, Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Amazon, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Drive Capital, Relay Ventures, TTV Capital, NEA, Ally Financial, SunTrust Bank, and Synchrony Financial. Greenlight is built by alumni of Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Hulu, Yahoo!, Cardlytics, and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, of any classification protected by federal state or local law.