The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Monday, September 21st, 2020
Company: DTN Network TV
Address: Atlanta, GA
DTN Network TV
We are looking for a Cinematographer to join our team on a probationary timeframe. Cinematographer will assist on video acquisition – film current shows, interviews and events. In this role you will work closely with our Directors, Producers and other creatives to come up with a consistent look and feel for all video projects and implement that look to all in house videographers and freelancers.
To be highly considered for this role, you should be a storyteller at heart with experience shooting documentaries, a reel showing cinematography and camera operation, post-production and editing proficiency, and able to execute scripted and unscripted content.
The candidate will work with a wide range of media including video, photography, sound and graphic design and will be responsible to produce and edit effective videos, vlogs and other multimedia for use in our digital media outlets and other storytelling/promotional efforts. Qualified candidate must be a creative and innovative thinker and have the ability to work independently or as an active, productive member of a team. It is preferred that the candidate have at least 3 years of start to finish video production/editing experience. This is a part-time position
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Collaborate with the Digital Content team to produce episodic features to enter this season
· Arrange for lighting all sets for interviews
· Handle green screen shoots
· Informed on current trends for current and new technology that can help us acquire better images
· Responsible for maintaining, building, organizing all video inventory
Characteristics / Qualifications
· 3+ years as Videographer
· Ability to shoot creatively in dynamic unplanned scenarios
· Be extremely organized and able to shoot for multiple storylines simultaneously
· Ability to build various camera rigs
· Experience shooting off shoulder
· Mastery of camera movement tools
· Ability to execute a one-man-band shoots including lighting and audio
· Demonstrated dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
· Ability to learn and flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
· Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
· Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
If you are a highly motivated professional who has a passion thriving in a fast-paced environment that is also eager to help shape the future of TV with a true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences this is the opportunity to make a difference in our industry. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic team, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team by enjoying working hard and celebrating hard!
DTN TV is a leading media and entertainment network that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences as a consumer brand. Our website is www.dtntv.network
So, If CREATIVITY is KEY- We Want You!!! Send resume and contact info to [email protected] dtntv.network or call 701.40 DTNTV (38688). SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: