Cinematographer/Director of Photography – Diamond Productions – Atlanta, GA
Company: Diamond Productions
Location: Atlanta, GA
Cinematographer/Director of Photography
We are looking for a Cinematographer to join our team. Cinematographer will lead all video acquisition – film all games, practices, interviews and off-court events. In this role you will work closely with our Director of Production to come up with a consistent look and feel for all video projects and implement that look to all in house videographers and freelancers.
To be highly considered for this role, you should be a storyteller at heart with experience shooting documentaries, a reel showing sports cinematography and camera operation in a live sports environment, post-production and editing proficiency, and able to execute scripted and unscripted content.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Digital Content team to produce episodic features throughout the season
- Arrange for lighting all sets for interviews
- Handle green screen shoots
- Informed on current trends for current and new technology that can help us acquire better images
- Responsible for maintaining, building, organizing all video inventory
- Travel to most games (home and away) and other team/player related events
Characteristics / Qualifications
- 5+ years as Cinematographer/Director of Photography highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of the NBA / LA Clippers
- Ability to shoot creatively in dynamic unplanned scenarios
- Be extremely organized and able to shoot for multiple storylines simultaneously
- Ability to build various camera rigs
- Experience shooting off shoulder
- Mastery of camera movement tools
- Ability to execute a one-man-band shoots including lighting and audio
- Experience with super 35/full frame sensors, shooting on camcorders, mirror-less cameras.
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
- Ability to learn and flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $1,550.00 to $1,600.00 /week
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cinematographer/Director of Photography: 5 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Atlanta, GA 30312 (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)