Background Lighting Artist – Primal Screen – Atlanta, GA
Primal Screen job in Atlanta, GA
Primal Screen is an award-winning design, animation and experience studio located in Atlanta’s Old Fourth Ward. Bringing great things to screens since 1995, we are home to a talented group of designers, animators and developers who create delightful content for our clients in the film, broadcast, online, education, environmental and gaming industries.
Primal Screen is seeking Background Lighting Artists with 2+ years professional experience for an unnamed animated broadcast special. These artists will be responsible for lighting and rendering environments to meet the vision of the directors and lighting supervisors, as well as editing/building new background assets.
This is a project-based opportunity at Primal Screen’s studio in Atlanta. No relocation provided.
- Professional animation production experience
- Understanding of the entire animation process
- Proficiency in Autodesk Maya and 3DS Max
- Excellent eye for composition, light and shadow
- Ability to distinguish subtle differences that affect the matching of elements created in multiple media
- Familiarity with various render elements, such as mattes, velocity, and depth
- Strong communication, documentation and team-relationship skills
- Ability to solve problems alone and in team environment
- Autodesk Maya
- 3DS Max
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...