Administrative Assistant – Herschend Entertainment Studios – Herschend Family Entertainment – Peachtree Corners, GA
Company: Herschend Family Entertainment
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
Herschend Family Entertainment
Herschend Entertainment Studios is a small media company with offices in Peachtree Corners, GA. With a full-time in-office staff of only 7 people, we produce hits like Splash & Bubbles and Chuggington, with lots more in the works! We work hard, and we enjoy each other’s company. We need a highly organized, motivated, energetic individual who is ready to help us launch even more great family content into the world. Great benefits are offered, including health, paid vacation and sick time, cool perks at Herschend Family Entertainment properties, and more.
You don’t have to know all about the TV/Film industry to do this job, but an interest in learning about it will help. Please note, this is not a production position, meaning you will not be on set or “discovered” for your big break.
The Administrative Assistant will work closely with Herschend Entertainment Studios team and be responsible for the following:
TEAM ADMINISTRATION: Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of administrative projects and tasks for the Herschend Entertainment Studios team:
- Maintain studio team’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings and any associated logistics
- Manage digital assets for Herschend Entertainment Studios by organizing and maintaining the digital libraries for all departmental assets (e.g., scripts, development, presentations, etc.)
- Create and maintain documents for all departmental and interdepartmental meetings (e.g., agendas, notes, follow-ups, etc.)
- Participate in development and commercial meetings by taking notes and providing recommendations where appropriate
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATION: This position reports to the VP of Development and Production and the VP of Commercial for Herschend Entertainment Studios. The Administrative Assistant will manage the following day-to-day responsibilities for administrative projects and tasks specifically for the VPs:
- Maintain VPs’ calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel, etc. and any associated logistics
- Maintain accurate expense reports for the VPs and submit invoices and receipts
- Track invoices from third parties
- Maintain call logs
SUBMISSIONS: Support the incoming development submissions process by logging submissions and routing to the appropriate team members for feedback.
- Develop and distribute (internal only) a monthly email newsletter summarizing the recent Herschend Entertainment Studios announcements, accomplishments, and current development projects
- Maintain a contact list of partners, potential clients, and other entertainment industry professionals
- Maintain trackers for ongoing development and production projects
- Maintain trackers for ongoing commercial exploitation of projects
OTHER: Other duties as assigned. We never know what might happen next!
- BA or BS degree from an accredited university
- Must demonstrate a passion for media and entertainment
- Professional communication and demeanor
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and flexible