3D Character Lighting Artist – Primal Screen – Atlanta, GA
Primal Screen job in Atlanta, GA
Primal Screen is seeking 3D Character Lighting Artists with 2+ years professional experience for an unnamed animated broadcast special. These artists will be responsible for lighting and rendering characters to meet the vision of the directors and lead lighting artist.
This is a project-based opportunity at Primal Screen’s studio in Atlanta. No relocation provided.
- Professional animation production experience
- Understanding of the entire animation process
- Proficiency in Autodesk Maya
- Excellent eye for color theory, light, form, rendering, polygonal modeling and texture UV
- Ability to distinguish subtle differences that affect the matching of elements created in multiple media
- Familiarity with various render elements, such as mattes, velocity, and depth
- Strong communication, documentation and team-relationship skills
- Ability to solve problems alone and in team environment
- Autodesk Maya
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...