Assistant Creative Services Director – Hearst Television – Albuquerque, NM
Company: Hearst Television
Location: Albuquerque, NM
KOAT-TV, the Hearst Television owned ABC affiliate in Albuquerque is seeking a highly motivated Assistant Creative Services Director to join our award-winning team. The qualified candidate is both a creative self-starter and strategic – a problem solver that can work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. We’re looking for someone with the experience to help lead a team of talented writer/producers, setting the tone and feel across creative campaigns. The Assistant Creative Services Director will be responsible for on-air, digital, event and external promotion. Candidate will work closely with Creative Services Director in guiding marketing strategy for the station and multiple digital channels, web and mobile apps. This is an opportunity to work for Hearst Television, one of the nation’s leading multi-platform media companies in a competitive market where every impression on every platform matters. New Mexico offers a vibrant setting for creative professionals with plenty of scenic outdoor life and unique food venues. If you’re looking to rise as a marketing executive alongside other creatives, apply today.
- Work closely with Creative Service Director implementing strategic based promotions.
- Responsible for the execution of station promotion for on-air and digital.
- Supervise creative team in brand, image and daily topical promotion.
- Special projects coordination & fulfillment.
- Produce effective news & programming promotion.
- Produce & post targeted social media marketing.
- Manage inventory for daily on-air logs as directed and as needed.
- Manage digital promotion inventory.
- Attend outside community functions or meetings.
- Identify and implement strategies for increasing station brand awareness and resonance.
- Manage production equipment and requisitions.
- A minimum of 5 years in station marketing/promotion/brand management.
- Executing brand message across all media platforms.
- Military training and experience will be considered
- Must have a winning attitude and a commitment to excellence and quality promotion
- Must have proven skills of collaborating with News staff and station personnel.
- Creative writing and conceptualization; able to craft compelling messages based on station research.
- Complete understanding of professional TV production equipment for both motion and still photography. Ability to produce and edit high quality creative with proficiency. (Experience in Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects is preferred.)
- Excellent verbal communication & strong writing skills
- Detailed oriented & organized
- Motion Graphic skills preferred
- Valid driver’s license (hire is contingent on good driving record)Education:
- BA or BS college degree or military training in broadcast journalism, broadcast news, or related field
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply